Kit de Herramientas de Monitoreo de Saneamiento
Produced by UNICEF in 2014, this toolkit brings together current thinking and practice in monitoring sanitation organized into seven thematic areas:
- Monitoring the enabling environment
- Monitoring national sanitation access
- Monitoring Community Approaches to Total Sanitation (CATS)
- Monitoring equity
- Monitoring sustainability and sector performance
- Monitoring sanitation marketing
- Monitoring Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH) in schools
Each of the areas refers to current reports, protocols and tools that measure and analyse progress, outcomes and results of rural sanitation programmes, interventions and services. All toolkit content is easily viewable on the website, and is available for download in PDF format.
Aún no hay evaluaciones
Escribe la primera evaluación "Kit de Herramientas de Monitoreo de Saneamiento "