Kit de herramientas de aprendizaje para la Tarjeta de Calificación Ciudadana
Produced in 2006 through a partnership between the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and a Bangalore based non-governmental organization called Public Affairs Centre (PAC), the Citizen Report Card Learning Toolkit is an online course structured around ten modules. The modules, in turn are designed to enable users to understand the conceptual, technical, managerial and operational details of CRCs. Each module consists of relevant learning content and an end-of-module assessment.
The course content includes:
- A feasibility assessment on the potential for citizen report cards
- How to plan & design a citizen report card activity
- How to carry out data collection
- How to analyse results to prioritise actions and identify effective dissemination and negotiation strategies
- How to design effective post citizen report card actions, e.g. public advocacy state-citizen partnerships or public-private collaborations
Aún no hay evaluaciones
Escribe la primera evaluación "Kit de herramientas de aprendizaje para la Tarjeta de Calificación Ciudadana "