The SWA Tools Portal houses tools that help national governments and their development partners put the different aspects of the SWA Framework including, Building Blocks, Collaborative Behaviours, Guiding Principles into practice. The portal is a constantly-growing database and resource list, and is easily searchable by keywords.
The objectives of the Portal are to:
- Provide a “one stop shop” through which sector practitioners, policy and decision-makers can select tools to support the implementation of WASH Building Blocks and Collaborative Behaviours appropriate to the specific context and purpose for which they are needed
- Provide for a platform facilitating easy access to experiences gained and lessons learned by different actors and in different countries who have used the tools.
- Support countries to take leadership of the tools they use (and move away from tool use that is driven by donor preference and funding)
- Prevent further fragmentation and duplication of tools
- Identify gaps where tools don’t exist and work together to fill them
If your organization would like to add a tool, please follow these instructions: Add a tool or resource